- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 10 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 51 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5395B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician on the steps to diagnose the concern and the steps to repair the concern. Customer hears a rattle or ticking noise that is louder inside the vehicle than outside. A-This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have rattle or ticking noise that is louder inside the vehicle than outside. The noise may also sound like a lifter tick. If the noise is heard best at the fuel line and the sound will be real loud with a stethoscope. The fuel line will need to be replaced.
Click a tab for more information.