- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 4 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 45 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5407B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have Diagnostic Trouble Code P06DD or no or low oil pressure. Technician will replace timing chain tensioner guide. If oil pump face is damaged and or worn thru replace oil pump. Inspect bearings for damage wear due to debris from oil pump.
Click a tab for more information.