- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5498C
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicatesA vehicle may have a concern ofDTCP050D settingalongwith a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. CauseCoolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.