- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5498L
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary information communicates A vehicle may have a concern of DTC P050D setting along with a P0300 after a cold start up. White smoke and/or coolant odor may come from exhaust for an extended period of time at cold start as well. Cause Coolant getting into the cylinders, and provides direction for the repair.
Click a tab for more information.