- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5569A
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer an issue where the vehicle's engine may crank over unprompted and not start afterward. This is the result of hooking up the Active Fuel Injector Tool incorrectly on vehicles equipped with a direct fuel injection system. This Preliminary information instructs the dealer of a repair kit they received that will prevent this issue when installed correctly.
Click a tab for more information.