- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5049E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to help diagnose and repair vehicles with a rattle, squeak, clunk, thump, or bump. If published Service Information diagnostics do not lead to a repair for the concern. Technician should inspect the opposite side shock/strut for the cause of the concern.
Click a tab for more information.