- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5272B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a whistle noise in the vehicle from the driver or passenger side. Technician will need to inspect for voids in the body sealer on the left or right side A-pillar. Technician should also inspect for voids in the body sealer at the cowl seam and apply sealer as necessary.
Click a tab for more information.