- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 9 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 50 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 76 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5287E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with the correct way to remove the front shock electrical connector terminals. Technician will need to slightly bend the end of the J-38125-12A release tool. There is a purple Terminal Position Assurance that will align itself in the release position when the release tool is inserted into the release hole. There is a metal locking tab on the terminal that will need to be pushed in before the terminal will pull out of the connector.
Click a tab for more information.