- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 1 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5308D
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that have remote start is inoperative, power lift gate Regular Production Option Code (TB5) is inoperative with the ignition off, Crank no start, Start and Stall, and vehicles equipped with the diesel engine, the blower motor may stay on after the engine is turned off. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P2537 and/or P129D set. Technician will need to Use a voltmeter and check circuit 5985 at the Engine Control Module and Transmission Control Module. If no or low voltage is found, use the wiring diagram in Service Information and perform normal circuit diagnosis.
Click a tab for more information.