- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5311E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an intermittent "Check Trailer Wiring" or "Service Trailer Brake" message on the Driver Information Center. Technician will inspect and clean the ground wire (normally white wire) connection on the trailer side of the 7-pin connector. Inspect that the wires inside the trailer side connector are clean and securely fastened. If the vehicle?s 7-way connector socket terminals are deformed or have excessive wear, it will be necessary to replace the truck side connector with part number 23404450.
Click a tab for more information.