- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 7 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 21 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5377G
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the step needed to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have uneven brake pad wear. Technician will need to inspect and measure the brake pads thickness. Also determine the customer?s driving style. The disc brake pads should only be replaced if the friction surface is worn to within 2.0 mm (0.079 in) of the mounting plates. The rotors and pads should be replaced with the updated part number If the pads are out of specification, perform normal Service Information diagnostics to determine the cause of the concern.
Click a tab for more information.