- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5386
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION:WARNINGS:EXTERNAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that are found to have a back-up alarm inoperative during the Pre-Delivery Inspection. On trucks equipped with the Back Up Alarm (RPO 8S3), the alarm will be intentionally left disconnected from the assembly plant. Technician will reroute the harness and plug it in.
Click a tab for more information.