- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5403E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with the steps to diagnosis and repair vehicles with various handling, vehicle dynamics concerns, noises from the suspension or underbody, or issues related to damaged suspension components. Before any in-depth diagnostics are performed, be aware that various issues could occur if the vehicle has been modified and inform the customer the conditions noted may not be covered under warranty. Technician will inspect for installed aftermarket suspension components. Also inspect for improperly adjusted torsion bars.
Click a tab for more information.