- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification investigations | 0 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 41 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5404E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have a buffeting vibration and/or drone type noise, exhaust tone change, and/or body pressure booming. Replace or repair any of the issue that was found in the inspection. If the vehicle is equipped with a 4.3 liter or 5.3 liter engine an updated exhaust system is now available.
Click a tab for more information.