- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5445B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of additional information when diagnosing a service driver assist message with a diagnostic trouble code B172E and or a B172F. The haptic seat motor has a pigtail lead coming off of it. In many cases the wiring pigtail near the haptic seat motor has broken and will require replacement.
Click a tab for more information.