- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 65 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5457C
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle with Service ABS and/or Traction control lights/message on, Service Power Steering System, Service Suspension System, and or Loss of communication with EBCM, SWPS, PSCM, and/or SCM. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes U0077, U0121, U0126, U0131, U0139, U0401, U0415, and/or U0428. Technician should remove the driver and passenger sill plate to gain access to the wire harness. If any open, damaged, or corroded wires should be repaired.
Click a tab for more information.