- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 8 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5507E
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a diagnostic trouble code U0159 set in the instrument panel cluster and/or the body control module. For vehicles equipped with Ultrasonic Park Assist System Regular Production Option Code UD5 or UD7 technician will use Service Programming System to reprogram the Parking Assist Control Module to correct this concern. Technician will need to inspect the front park assist sensors scallops/reliefs molded into the ring if previously replaced. Technician will need to replace the sensor rings with part number 84075328.
Click a tab for more information.