- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 44 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 70 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5533B
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a creak, click, pop, and or crack type noise from the front suspension or front frame area while making tight turns. Technician will need to loosen and then re-torque the four front frame cross member nuts and bolts.
Click a tab for more information.