- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 6 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- August 13: GMC Acadia Shifter Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 43 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 47 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5565A
2015 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary information communicates a repair procedure for a squeak/squawk type noise coming from the lower column/drivers foot well area when turning. It explains how to properly lubricate the column shaft boot where the shaft interacts with the boot where it passes through the boot.
Click a tab for more information.