- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 55 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 58 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #070898001B
2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES INFORMATION ON GM DOES NOT APPROVE THE USE OF CLIPPING TO REPAIR COLLISION DAMAGE TO VEHICLES. GM HAS NOT TESTED OR VALIDATED A CLIPPED VEHICLE REPAIR; THEREFORE, GM CANNOT ENDORSE THIS TYPE OF REPAIR OR CONFIRM THE CRASH PERFORMANCE DURING A SUBSEQUENT COLLISION.
Click a tab for more information.