- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 54 days ago
- June 21: Chevy Traverse Airbag Exploded, GM Announces Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- June 11: Investigation Into GM Sticky Steering Wheels Closed investigations | 67 days ago
- May 29: GMC Yukon Tail Light Class Action Lawsuit Burns Out news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #29110
2016 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- 29110 ? Customer Satisfaction Program. Vehicles equipped with the full size spare tire and road wheel option may have been built without a tire pressure monitoring (TPM) sensor installed in the spare tire. If the spare tire was to be used and the TPM system is programmed to coordinate with the wheels in use, a tire pressure monitor system error would be displayed due to the lack of a sensor in the spare tire. Dealers are to install a TPM sensor in the spare tire.
Click a tab for more information.