- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 20 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 35 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 38 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 53 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA377
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- This informational bulletin provides information on a Service Emission System Message and/or a Malfunction Indicator Lamp illuminated. This usually occurs after recently filling the DEF tank with the ignition in the on position due to some DEF fill equipment uses pumps that create a high level of temporary aeration of the DEF fluid being dispensed in the tank.
Click a tab for more information.