- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #211813
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS
- N172118130 Stop Delivery. Effective immediately, stop the delivery of certain vehicles in new vehicle inventory. We are investigating an issue relating to the accuracy of the New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) ratings on the Monroney label for these vehicles. Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers? possession (new vehicle inventory) must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes or any other dealer use. We are working to finalize the investigation as quickly as possible. When the investigation is complete, further instructions will be released.
Click a tab for more information.