- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 25 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 40 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 43 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 58 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 80 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5121C
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have the oil pressure gauge jumps from approximately 40 lb. to 60 lb. The 4.3L (LV3), 5.3L (L83), 6.2L (L86) engines are equipped with a two stage oil pump. Dealer should advise the customer this is normal operation for these engines.
Click a tab for more information.