- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 55 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 77 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5298A
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician for a Service Engine Soon light with a Diagnostic Trouble code P0300 set. There may be a rough running engine associated with this concern. If service information diagnostics have been completed and there is still no trouble found, the technician is to inspect for a possible terminal tension concern on the ignition coil power feed for the cause of the rough running engine and or the P0300. For the Service Engine Soon light or traction control lamp concern check the X2 connector of the under hood fuse block for poor pin retention.
Click a tab for more information.