- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 22 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 37 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 40 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 55 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 77 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5307G
2017 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a service engine soon malfunction indicator lamp, antilock braking system malfunction indicator lamp, service suspension system message, misfire, hesitation, no crank, heater-vent-air conditioning inoperative. Technician may find F11UA, F104UA, F35UA, and or F60UA blown. Technician should inspect the engine harness near the vacuum pump pulley to be chafing. Technician will need to reroute the wire harness and repair and damaged wires.
Click a tab for more information.