- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 19 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 32 days ago
- December 16: GM 5.3-Liter Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
GMC Recall N182198820: Passenger Air Bag Module Damaged During Assembly
2019 GMC Sierra 1500
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
Click a tab for more information.