- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 57 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 61 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 63 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 63 days ago
GMC Recall N182198820: Passenger Air Bag Module Damaged During Assembly
2019 GMC Sierra 1500
In the event of a crash, an air bag that does not inflate properly can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab and GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab vehicles. The passenger-side frontal air bag module may have been damaged during assembly, possibly resulting in the air bag not inflating properly in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger side air bag module, free of charge. The recall began on December 18, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N182198820.
Click a tab for more information.