- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 4 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 16 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 28 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- April 2: GM Headlight Failure Investigation Closed investigations | 39 days ago
GMC TSB #N202294820
2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Customer Satisfaction Program - The brake system control module software in these vehicles may contain an error. If (i) the vehicle is started remotely using the MyChevrolet, MyGMC, or MyCadillac mobile app or (ii) the driver enters the vehicle and waits five or more minutes before starting the vehicle using the ignition, this software error can, in rare cases, disable the vehicle?s electronic brake assist and illuminate the ESC, ABS and BRAKE telltales. This occurs at startup and the telltales are illuminated before the driver puts the vehicle into gear. Dealers will reprogram the brake system control module.
Click a tab for more information.