- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 5 days ago
- April 25: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 1500, Tahoe and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 17 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 29 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5481E
2020 GMC Sierra 1500
Affected Component: STEERING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician with additional information on the functionality of Lane Keep Assist. Starting with 2016 model year Lane Keep Assist Regular Production Option Code (UHX) replaced Lane Departure Warning Regular Production Option Code (UFL). Lane Keep Assist is designed to assist the driver in keeping the vehicle from drifting out of a driving lane that has clearly identified markings. The electric power steering provides a gentle steering correction if a lane marking has been crossed and the driver has not actively responded.
Click a tab for more information.