- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 7: GM Sued For $100 Million Over Fatal GMC Yukon Crash news | 43 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 49 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5338A
2014 GMC Sierra 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vibration complaints that are one of the most challenging complaints to accurately diagnose and repair. Technician will need to use Pico Oscilloscope Diagnostic Kit to effectively diagnosis vehicles. Technician should drive the vehicle will using the Pico Oscilloscope to record data. After the data is recorded it should be reviewed to determine the root cause of the concern. If a repair attempt made the concern better but not eliminated or had no affect at all, and are requesting assistance from General Motors Technical Assistance Center record another Pico file and save it to the computer. After the new Pico Oscilloscope data has been saved email the data to General Motors Technical Assistance Center in the subject line include “Vibration” “Business Associate Code” and the last 8 of the Vehicle Identification Number.
Click a tab for more information.