- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT5314B
2017 GMC Sierra 3500
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:BRAKE LIGHTS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have installed an aftermarket bed cap or topper may question where they can wire in the center high mounted stop light for the cap or topper. Provisions for the center high mounted stop light have been provided at the Rear Body Junction Block (X63A) connector X6 terminal 1 for 2014-2015 model years. For vehicle model years 2016-2017 provisions for the center high mounted stop light have been provided at connector X400 terminal 4, circuit 1054.
Click a tab for more information.