- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 1 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 8 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 12 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- February 26: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed For Excessive Oil Consumption news | 34 days ago
2001 GMC Sierra 3500
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 GMC Sierra 3500 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 16
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 11
- engine problemsNHTSA: 8
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Sierra 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Sierra 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Sierra 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sierra 3500.
Worst 2001 GMC Sierra 3500 Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the GMC Sierra 3500. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.