- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 20 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 41 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
1992 GMC Suburban
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1992 GMC Suburban
Official recalls have been issued for the 1992 GMC Suburban by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
This could be attributed to brake pedal feel. Read more »
The vented transmission fluid can catch fire if exposedto a source of ignition. Read more »
If the pivot bolt disengages from the nut while thevehicle is in motion, there will be a loss of brake control and could result ina vehicle accident. Read more »