- January 7: GM Recalls GMC Sierra 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 recalls | 16 days ago
- January 2: GM 8-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Filed Over Shuddering news | 21 days ago
- December 20: GM Lifter Recall Needed, Says Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- December 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Trailering Information Labels news | 42 days ago
- October 28: GMC Yukon Tail Light Replacement Lawsuit Allegedly Fails news | 87 days ago
2010 GMC Terrain
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 GMC Terrain
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 GMC Terrain by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
Driving without a functioning defrost system can decrease your visibility under certain driving conditions and could result in a crash without warning. Read more »