- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 13 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 15 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- December 18: GM Recall Expanded Over Daytime Running Lights recalls | 48 days ago
- December 11: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Closes Federal Investigation investigations | 55 days ago
2015 GMC Terrain
2015 GMC Terrain Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls While Driving6
- Blown Rear Seal On Motor4
- Excessive Oil Consumption3
- Timing Chain3
- Condensation Freezes Blocking Crankcase Venting System2
- Engine Failure2
- Loud Tapping Noise2
- Rattling Noise From Engine When Cold2
- 4cyl Barely Makes It Up Small Hills, Whistles, Very Noisy1
- Pcv Isn't Working1
- Piston/Ring Excessive Wear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare GMC Terrain Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Terrain compares to other years?
Check out our GMC Terrain overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Terrain.