- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 49 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 63 days ago
Honda Recall R94: Engine Stall Prevention Assist Software
2011 Honda CR-Z
Unexpected vehicle movement could increase the risk of a crash or personal injury to the persons in the path of the moving vehicle.
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Cr-Z passenger cars with manual transmissions, manufactured from January 8, 2010, through June 27, 2011. Should the engine stall while the brake pedal is not pressed, there is a possibility that the engine control unit (ECU) software may cause the electric motor of the hybrid system to move the vehicle unexpectedly in the opposite direction of the selected gear.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECU software, free of charge. The safety recall began on September 26, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.