- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 5 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 8 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 9 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 11 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 33 days ago
Honda Recall R94: Engine Stall Prevention Assist Software
2011 Honda CR-Z
Unexpected vehicle movement could increase the risk of a crash or personal injury to the persons in the path of the moving vehicle.
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Cr-Z passenger cars with manual transmissions, manufactured from January 8, 2010, through June 27, 2011. Should the engine stall while the brake pedal is not pressed, there is a possibility that the engine control unit (ECU) software may cause the electric motor of the hybrid system to move the vehicle unexpectedly in the opposite direction of the selected gear.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECU software, free of charge. The safety recall began on September 26, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.