- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 24 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 28 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 75 days ago
Honda Recall R94: Engine Stall Prevention Assist Software
2011 Honda CR-Z
Unexpected vehicle movement could increase the risk of a crash or personal injury to the persons in the path of the moving vehicle.
- Honda is recalling certain model year 2011 Cr-Z passenger cars with manual transmissions, manufactured from January 8, 2010, through June 27, 2011. Should the engine stall while the brake pedal is not pressed, there is a possibility that the engine control unit (ECU) software may cause the electric motor of the hybrid system to move the vehicle unexpectedly in the opposite direction of the selected gear.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will update the ECU software, free of charge. The safety recall began on September 26, 2011. Owners may contact Honda automobile customer service at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (11)
Click a tab for more information.