- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 19 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 24 days ago
- May 22: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchbacks To Replace Seatback Pads recalls | 32 days ago
2011 Honda CR-Z
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Honda CR-Z
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Honda CR-Z by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Honda service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Honda customer service.
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
Unexpected vehicle movement could increase the risk of a crash or personal injury to the persons in the path of the moving vehicle. Read more »