- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 11 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 14 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 21 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 35 days ago
1995 Honda Civic
Worst 1995 Civic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sps light on the dash board is on1
- NHTSA: Electrical System5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.