- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 3 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 24 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 64 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Civic
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain Eagle eyes and sonar headlights and corner lights sold as aftermarket for use on 1988-2005 Honda Civic, 1990-2005 Honda Accord, and 1990-2001 Acura integra passenger vehicles listed above. Headlights and corner lights that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tom motorsport will notify owners and offer reimbursement for the purchase of noncompliant lights. The recall began April 17, 2006. Owners may contact tom motorsport at 626-968-4007.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.