- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 25 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 65 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2001 Honda Civic
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.