- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 51 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 55 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2001 Honda Civic
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.