- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 13 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 49 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 53 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/FMVSS 209/Rear Seat Belt Buckle
2001 Honda Civic
The rear seat belts will work properly and provide protection in a crash, but the owner may experience difficulty unfastening the belt after the crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Vehicle description: Certain sedans and coupes fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." Certain rear seat belt buckles were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace the seat belt assemblies that were improperly manufactured. Only buckles that are marked (on the back side of the buckle) with an assembly number beginning with 00185, 00186, or 00187, will be replaced. Owners should contact their dealer for this replacement. Owner notification began January 22, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.