- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 20 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 56 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Filler Clamp
2001 Honda Civic
In a collision, the tube could disconnect from the fuel tank, resulting in fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly — Filler Pipe And Cap
- Vehicle description: Sedans and coupes. The hose clamps on the filler neck tube have insufficient clamping force.
- Dealers will check the hose clamps for proper torque and tighten them correctly, if necessary. Owner notification began June 4, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.