- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 34 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 52 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 53 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 60 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Pump
2001 Honda Civic
If the pump stops working, the engine will stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- On certain sedans, a small amount of water may have been left in the fuel pump electrical connector after testing. This residual water could cause the fuel pump to fail due to corrosion.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel pump. If corrosion is found, the fuel pump will be replaced. Owner notification began June 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.