- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 3 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 7 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 15 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 51 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 55 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/Fuel Pump
2001 Honda Civic
If the pump stops working, the engine will stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- On certain sedans, a small amount of water may have been left in the fuel pump electrical connector after testing. This residual water could cause the fuel pump to fail due to corrosion.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel pump. If corrosion is found, the fuel pump will be replaced. Owner notification began June 29, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.