- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 37 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 46 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 87 days ago
2004 Honda Civic
2004 Honda Civic Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Starter Motor Failure4
- Gauges Malfunction Intermittently3
- Electric Lock Problems2
- Radio Automatically Changes Station2
- Alternator Failure1
- Ima Battery Does Not Charge Fully1
- NHTSA: Electrical System21
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.