- May 23: 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled After 3 Drivers Injured By Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- May 9: Honda Civic Electric Parking Brake Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 28 days ago
- April 27: Honda Timing Belt Recall Issued For Separated Teeth recalls | 29 days ago
- April 26: Recall: Honda Odyssey Minivans Shift Into PARK While Driving recalls | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 40,063 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.