- March 26: Honda Civic Sticky Steering Wheel Complaints Cause Investigation investigations | 2 days ago
- March 15: Honda Seat Belt Buckle Recall Includes 500,000 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 49 days ago
- February 3: Exploding Airbag Warning: Stop Driving 2001-2003 Honda Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 54 days ago
Oil Leak From The Timing Chain Tensioner
2010 Honda Civic
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 11,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- resealed cover (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2010 Civic problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
my car was only a few months old when I take it in and find out I have n oil leak. The service guy tells me hes to busy to fix it on that day but I really shouldnt drive my "new" car because theres alot of oil leaking. I had to bring it in the next day and find rides to and from my errands. Wished I had gone with another automaker....
- Mary D., Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, US