- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 6 days ago
- April 13: Texas Woman Awarded $37 Million After Honda Odyssey Crash news | 7 days ago
- April 4: Honda Civic Driver Killed By Exploding Takata Airbag Inflator news | 16 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 29 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 29 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
2010 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Motor Mount Failure2
- Acceleration When Braking1
- Cracked Block1
- Excessive Oil Use1
- Ignition Coil Failure1
- Oil Leak From The Timing Chain Tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control12
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.