- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 38 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 41 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 48 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 62 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
Worst 2010 Civic engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- acceleration when braking1
- cracked block1
- excessive oil use1
- ignition coil failure1
- oil leak from the timing chain tensioner1
- premature motor mount failure1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.