- January 13: Honda Idle-Stop Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 14 days ago
- December 26: Honda Ridgeline Backup Camera Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 32 days ago
- December 12: Honda CR-V and Honda HR-V Rear Differentials Investigated investigations | 46 days ago
- December 10: Honda Accord Driver Killed by Takata Airbag in Kentucky recalls | 48 days ago
- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 59 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
2010 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Motor Mount Failure3
- Acceleration When Braking1
- Cracked Block1
- Excessive Oil Use1
- Ignition Coil Failure1
- Oil Leak From The Timing Chain Tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine18
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.