- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 30 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 58 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 62 days ago
2010 Honda Civic
2010 Honda Civic Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Premature Motor Mount Failure2
- Acceleration When Braking1
- Cracked Block1
- Excessive Oil Use1
- Ignition Coil Failure1
- Oil Leak From The Timing Chain Tensioner1
- NHTSA: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Civic Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Civic compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Civic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Civic.