- August 5: Honda Recalls Odyssey, Passport and Pilot Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Odyssey Recall: Rearview Camera Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- August 5: Honda Recalls Odysseys With Power Sliding Doors recalls | 7 days ago
- August 4: Honda Recalls 500,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- August 3: DENSO Canada Lawsuit Filed Over Fuel Pumps news | 9 days ago
Honda TSB #A19-047
2017 Honda Civic
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Service Bulletin - The shift position indicator ("D" light) starts flashing due to DTC P2817, (Shift solenoid valve O/P [pressure control solenoid H] stuck off) being set. When the TCM checks the drive pulley oil pressure, it misreads the pressure as high even though oil pressure is within specification.
Click a tab for more information.