- January 22: Honda Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles For Takata NADI Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- January 1: Tesla Crash in Gardena, California, Investigated By Feds investigations | 26 days ago
- December 26: Acura MDX and RDX Loss of Power Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 32 days ago
- December 24: Honda Civic Air Conditioner Lawsuit Filed Over Condensers news | 34 days ago
- December 18: Honda Recalls CR-Vs Over Loose Subframe Bolts recalls | 40 days ago
Honda Recall R0L: Vehicle May Lose Power
2017 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
A loss of power can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017 Clarity Fuel Cell vehicles. The fuel cell control unit (FC-ECU) may misinterpret a small cell voltage drop, causing the vehicle to have reduced, or a complete loss of, power.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will install a software update, free of charge. The recall began February 28, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is R0L.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- AMENDED DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Statement by American Honda Regarding Fuel Cell ECU Software Recall: 2017 Honda Clarity
- Recall Acknowledgement
- DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DATE: January 26, 2018 Re: Safety Recall: 2017 Fuel Cell Stack - Power System Problem Message is Displayed
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Service Bulletin 18-016 January 26, 2018 Version 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.