- March 12: Honda and Acura Recall 1.1 Million Vehicles Over Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- February 14: 437,000 Honda and Acura Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Pumps recalls | 34 days ago
- February 10: 2015 Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit Settlement Approved news | 38 days ago
- February 8: Honda Ridgeline Recalled To Replace Fuel Pumps and Covers recalls | 40 days ago
- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 88 days ago
Honda Recall R0L: Vehicle May Lose Power
2017 Honda Clarity Fuel Cell
A loss of power can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Software
Hybrid Propulsion System
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2017 Clarity Fuel Cell vehicles. The fuel cell control unit (FC-ECU) may misinterpret a small cell voltage drop, causing the vehicle to have reduced, or a complete loss of, power.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will install a software update, free of charge. The recall began February 28, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's number for this recall is R0L.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- AMENDED DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Statement by American Honda Regarding Fuel Cell ECU Software Recall: 2017 Honda Clarity
- Recall Acknowledgement
- DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DATE: January 26, 2018 Re: Safety Recall: 2017 Fuel Cell Stack - Power System Problem Message is Displayed
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Service Bulletin 18-016 January 26, 2018 Version 1
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.